These fabulous muffins taste next a banana smoothie past the dense and moist texture of a cupcake.
The ingredient of Banana yoghurt muffins
- 1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large bananas, mashed
The instruction how to make Banana yoghurt muffins
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan. Sift flour and sugar into a bowl.
- complement yoghurt, egg, oil and 1 cup mashed banana in a large bowl. Gradually accumulate dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Spoon blend into muffin holes. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Stand muffins in pan for 5 minutes. direction onto a wire rack to cool completely. assist loving or cold.
Nutritions of Banana yoghurt muffinscalories: 262.661 calories
fatContent: 14 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 13 grams sugar
proteinContent: 4 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 22 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 164.08 milligrams sodium