Wholemeal banana pancakes topped afterward honey and sliced banana makes a blissful weekend breakfast!
The ingredient of Wholemeal banana pancakes
- 2 large bananas
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp honey
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Honey, to support
- Reduced-fat passionfruit yoghurt, to bolster
The instruction how to make Wholemeal banana pancakes
- Mash 1 banana in a bowl (see note). Place flour in a bowl. Make a capably skillfully in the centre. increase buttermilk, eggs, honey and mashed banana in a jug. Pour into well. work up until smooth. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Spray a large, non-stick frying pan following oil. Heat beyond medium heat. Spoon 1/4 cup cruelty into pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles appear in this area the surface. Turn. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat taking into account bearing in mind enduring surviving call names to make 12 pancakes.
- Thinly slice steadfast banana. Place pancakes on plates. peak once sliced banana, honey and yoghurt. Serve.
Nutritions of Wholemeal banana pancakescalories: 344.638 calories
fatContent: 6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 22 grams sugar
proteinContent: 14 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 117 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 455.73 milligrams sodium