These little banana cakes go from tea-time treat to decadent dessert taking into account bearing in mind toffee syrup and walnuts.
The ingredient of Banana cakes in imitation of toffee pecans
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 200g pecan halves, toasted
The instruction how to make Banana cakes in imitation of toffee pecans
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Lightly grease 10 x 3/4 cup aptitude muffin pans.
- stress inflection oil, sugar, eggs, flour, bicarbonate of soda and banana once electric mixer for virtually 4 minutes or until pale in colour.
- Pour evenly in the middle of in the midst of prepared pans. Bake 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. face onto wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, affix sugar and water in medium pan, cook over low heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil, simmer approximately 5 minutes or until a golden brown colour. Arrange pecans around cakes and drizzle taking into consideration toffee. Leave to cool.
Nutritions of Banana cakes in imitation of toffee pecanscalories: