Author By On Apr 05, 2021Share This Article :
purpose this roomy Vietnamese staple thatll have you eating in a snap.
The ingredient of Lemongrass chicken
- 650g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 brown onions, halved, sliced lengthways
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white share only, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) low-salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (55g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Vietnamese mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to encouragement
The instruction how to make Lemongrass chicken
- add together the chicken, onion, lemongrass, garlic, fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice and brown sugar in a large bowl. Cover similar to plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Use a slotted spoon to lift the chicken from the marinade, reserving the marinade. increase be credited with one-quarter of the chicken to the wok and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and arrival to caramelise. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 3 more batches with remaining chicken.
- Pour the marinade into the wok and bring to the boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until marinade is shortened by half. cut off surgically remove from heat and pour more than the chicken.
- Divide chicken along with serving plates and sprinkle as soon as mint and coriander leaves. support gruffly like steamed rice.
Nutritions of Lemongrass chickencalories: 325.757 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 17 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 128 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2070.05 milligrams sodium