Author By On Apr 06, 2021Share This Article :
Relive the classics in imitation of this retro chicken Diane recipe and see why our parents and grandparents loved it!
The ingredient of Chicken Diane
- 700g pontiac or desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 30g unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets once skin (see note) (wingbone attached - optional)
- 3 eschalots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel chicken style liquid gathering
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) brandy
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Watercress sprigs, to help
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Chicken Diane
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. development potato something like a baking tray, drizzle when 1 tablespoon oil and toss behind salt and pepper. Place in oven to roast while you brown chicken.
- Heat butter and long-lasting 1 tablespoon oil in a frypan more than medium heat. Season chicken, then cook for 2-3 minutes vis-u00d0u00b0-vis each side until golden. Place skin-side taking place in the works all but a tray in oven, point of view potatoes, and roast both for a further 5 minutes or until cooked and golden.
- Return chicken frypan to medium heat, grow eschalots and soften for 1 minute, stirring. amass garlic and cook for 30 seconds. rouse in stock, mustard, sauce, brandy and cream, bring to the boil, later simmer in the region of medium heat for 2-3 minutes to shorten by half. excite in parsley and juice. Season. abet chicken considering sauce, potato and cress.
Nutritions of Chicken Dianecalories: 649.602 calories
calories: 34 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 54 grams protein
calories: 185 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 346.55 milligrams sodium