Author By On Apr 03, 2021Share This Article :
admit a mid-week trip to the Mediterranean subsequently this Mediterranean spiced chicken.
The ingredient of Mediterranean chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (150g each) chicken thigh cutlets, trimmed
- 1 medium brown onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 400g jar arrabbiata pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
The instruction how to make Mediterranean chicken
- Heat half the oil in a large, deep frying pan higher than medium-high heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat permanent oil in pan. Cook onion and capsicum, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion has softened. Return chicken to pan. go to pasta sauce and olives. Season once salt and pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil. cut heat to low. Simmer, turning chicken occasionally, for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Nutritions of Mediterranean chickencalories: 291.341 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 20 grams protein
calories: 75 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 638.67 milligrams sodium