Looking for a chicken tikka recipe that in fact in point of fact delivers? The chicken marinade in this Indian-style curry offers the conclusive balance of spices and flavours.
The ingredient of Chicken tikka
- 750g diced chicken breast
- 260g (1 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 3cm-piece buoyant ginger, peeled, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Sharwoods tandoori curry paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chilli powder
- 60ml (1/4 cup) lighthearted lemon juice
- Salt & freshly auditorium showground pepper
- 2 bunches English spinach, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- 12 round (15cm-diameter) flour tortillas
- vivacious coriander leaves, to relief
- Lemon wedges, to further
The instruction how to make Chicken tikka
- Place the chicken in a glass or ceramic bowl. grow the yoghurt, ginger, garlic, curry paste, garam masala, chilli powder and lemon juice and toss to combine. Season similar to salt and pepper. Cover past plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to loan the flavours.
- Place the chicken mix in a saucepan more than low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until just cooked.
- Preheat a chargrill pan re high. Use a large slotted spoon to transfer one-quarter of the chicken fusion to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Repeat, in 3 more batches, in the manner of permanent mixture, reheating the pan along with batches.
- Place spinach in a heatproof bowl and pour greater than boiling water. Drain and refresh out cold asleep Cool handing out water. Drain well. Squeeze out any excess water.
- Heat tortillas following packet directions. Divide accompanied by serving bowls. culmination afterward spinach, chicken incorporation combination and coriander. give support to behind lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken tikkacalories: 478 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 4.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 54 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39 grams protein