Waffles & chocolate hazelnut yoghurt sauce
Author By On May 24, 2020Share This Article :
This may just be the best waffle topping ever!
The ingredient of Waffles & chocolate hazelnut yoghurt sauce
- 75g (1/4 cup) chocolate hazelnut move forward
- 70g (1/4 cup) natural yoghurt
- 4 small waffles
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, transversely sliced
- 125g strawberries, hulled, washed, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Waffles & chocolate hazelnut yoghurt sauce
- count up the chocolate hazelnut go forward and yoghurt in a small saucepan exceeding medium heat and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until smooth. separate from heat and campaign next a metal balloon stir up until glossy.
- Cook the waffles in a toaster for 30-60 seconds or until toasted to your liking.
- Divide the waffles accompanied by serving plates. Top next the banana and strawberry and drizzle following the chocolate hazelnut yoghurt sauce. encourage immediately.
Nutritions of Waffles & chocolate hazelnut yoghurt saucecalories: 193.59 calories
calories: 7.5 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.5 grams protein