Upside-down banana and hazelnut cake
Author By On Mar 09, 2020Share This Article :
An upside-down banana and hazelnut is not isolated delicious, but its gluten-free to boot!
The ingredient of Upside-down banana and hazelnut cake
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 185g butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups hazelnut meal (ground hazelnuts)
- 1/3 cup rice flour
The instruction how to make Upside-down banana and hazelnut cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C/140u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 22cm (base) round cake pan. Line base and side next baking paper. Sprinkle base gone 2 tablespoons sugar. Arrange banana over sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, emphasis butter, vanilla and remaining sugar until vivacious and fluffy. stress inflection in eggs, 1 at a time, until combined. shake up in hazelnut meal, later flour. fusion until just combined. go ahead mixture exceeding banana slices.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. on purpose slope out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Upside-down banana and hazelnut cakecalories: 272.46 calories
calories: 19.4 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 21.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.6 grams protein
calories: 86 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 130 milligrams sodium