Caramel banana sharp sour
Author By On Feb 17, 2020Share This Article :
A creamy cheese filling is the incredulity bewilderment in this sharp sour topped following crunchy hazelnuts.
The ingredient of Caramel banana sharp sour
- 1 sheet (29 x 29cm) frozen ready-rolled shortcrust quiche pastry, just thawed
- 300g lighthearted ricotta
- 1 x 110g pkt goats cheese
- 60g (1/3 cup) icing sugar join up
- 40g butter
- 55g (1/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) thickened cream
- 3 small bananas, peeled, thinly sliced crosswise
- 45g (1/4 cup) dry roasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Caramel banana sharp sour
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Cut the pastry in half. Line a 2.5cm deep, 11 x 34cm (base measurement) bitter tin, later removable base, taking into consideration the pastry. Use a fork to prick the base all over. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to rest. Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, use an electric beater to emphasis the ricotta, goats cheese and icing sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Place the butter, brown sugar and cream in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring, for 5 minutes or until melted and combined. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Spoon the ricotta incorporation combination into the pastry charge and use the assist of a spoon to smooth the surface. accrual the banana slices, overlapping slightly, higher than the top. Place approaching a serving platter and drizzle over the caramel sauce. Sprinkle subsequently hazelnut and give support to immediately.
Nutritions of Caramel banana sharp sourcalories: 474.415 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 44 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams protein