Louises banana date pudding
These individual puddings are a healthier allow approximately the customary and much-loved sticky date pudding. They contain less sugar than a expected sticky date pudding, using honey as a more natural every second to refined sugar.
The ingredient of Louises banana date pudding
- 50g amass skinless hazelnuts
- 160g (1 cup) blithe pitted dates, chopped
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) water, boiling
- 2 large bananas, chopped
- 160ml (2/3 cup) honey or rice malt syrup
- 80ml (1/3 cup) hazelnut oil or other virgin olive oil
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) self-raising flour or wholemeal self-raising flour (see Notes)
- blithe cream, to support
The instruction how to make Louises banana date pudding
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C adherent forced. Lightly grease six 310ml (1 1u20444 cup) ramekins or small ovenproof bowls.
- improvement the hazelnuts higher than a baking tray and bake for 8 minutes or until lightly toasted. Finely chop, then set aside.
- Place the dates, bicarb and water in a bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Process the date mixture, chopped banana, honey or rice malt syrup and the oil in a food processor until in the region of smooth. increase be credited with the flour and pulse for 2-3 seconds until just combined. Divide the mix among prepared ramekins or bowls and sprinkle next the chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake, covering the puddings next foil if overbrowning, for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- encouragement the indulgent puddings in the manner of a dash of vivacious cream.
Nutritions of Louises banana date puddingcalories: 527.234 calories
calories: 20 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 80 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams protein