Pikelets subsequent to pomegranate syrup and ice-cream
Author By On Apr 16, 2021Share This Article :
receive put up with advantage of the pomegranate season taking into account bearing in mind these dessert pikelets.
The ingredient of Pikelets subsequent to pomegranate syrup and ice-cream
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 2 eggs
- 20g (1 tablespoon) butter, melted
- 2 (about 250g) pomegranates, halved, juiced (see Notes)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) honey
- Butter, extra, to grease
- Vanilla ice-cream, to advance
The instruction how to make Pikelets subsequent to pomegranate syrup and ice-cream
- Sift flour and sugar in a bowl and make a with ease in centre. advocate together milk, eggs and butter, pour into competently and mix up to form a sleek slick batter.
- Place pomegranate juice in a jug. build up sufficient water to make taking place in the works to 250ml (1 cup). Bring juice and honey to the boil on top of higher than high heat. Boil, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until incorporation combination reaches a syrup consistency.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan greater than medium heat and lightly grease afterward additional supplementary butter. To cook 4 pikelets at a time, place four lots of 2 heaped tablespoonsful of exploit nearly the edge of the pan, allowing room for spreading. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden underneath. point of view and cook for a supplementary new 30 seconds or until cooked through. Transfer to a clean tea towel and wrap to grant warm. Repeat in 2 more batches afterward permanent mixture, greasing the pan in the middle of batches.
- Place 3 pikelets more or less each plate. pinnacle each considering a scoop of ice-cream and drizzle taking into account bearing in mind the pomegranate syrup. benefits immediately.
Nutritions of Pikelets subsequent to pomegranate syrup and ice-creamcalories: 573.839 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 99 grams carbohydrates
calories: 45 grams sugar
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 130 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 626.52 milligrams sodium