Gingerbread ice-cream pudding
Author By On Apr 14, 2021Share This Article :
Re-create the eternal Christmas pudding behind this delicious gingerbread ice-cream recipe topped like shards of homemade dark chocolate bark.
The ingredient of Gingerbread ice-cream pudding
- 2.5 litres Coles gingerbread ice-cream
- 290g packet dark chocolate melts
- 2 tablespoons red and green mini m&ms
- 50g mini gingerbread men
- 1/2 cup Chocolate ice magic
- Maltesers, halved, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Gingerbread ice-cream pudding
- Line an 8-cup-capacity metal pudding basin like plastic wrap.
- Place ice-cream in a large bowl. Stand 10 minutes to soften slightly. Press into prepared basin. put to sleep for 6 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, line a large baking tray taking into consideration baking paper. Microwave chocolate melts roughly speaking HIGH (100%) for 1 minute or until smooth, stirring entirely 30 seconds next a metal spoon. Pour chocolate onto prepared tray. proceed to form a 35cm x 25cm rectangle. Decorate following m&mu2019s and gingerbread men. Stand for 30 minutes or until chocolate has set. Cut bark into shards.
- Turn pudding onto a serving plate. on purpose cut off surgically remove plastic wrap. Drizzle in the same way as Ice Magic. summit zenith once bark. Decorate afterward Maltesers. foster immediately.
Nutritions of Gingerbread ice-cream puddingcalories: