Stellar six-layer ice-cream cake
Author By On Apr 06, 2021Share This Article :
believe the classic ice-cream cake to supplementary heights subsequent to this six-layer summer dessert.
The ingredient of Stellar six-layer ice-cream cake
- 500ml Bulla Strawberries & Cream ice-cream, softened
- 1/4 cup (80g) raspberry jam
- 500ml vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 500ml Connoisseur Matcha Green Tea or Bulla Creamy Classics Mint Choc Chip ice- cream, softened
- 500ml Weis Summer Berries Sorbet, softened
- 450g pkt Coles Bakery Make at land house Unfilled Rectangular Sponge cake
- Frangelico liqueur (optional), to brush
- Mini meringues (optional), to decorate
- Thinly sliced mango, to decorate
- Raspberries, to decorate
- Honeydew melon stars, to decorate
- Mint leaves, to decorate
The instruction how to make Stellar six-layer ice-cream cake
- Line a 10cm x 25cm loaf pan once plastic wrap, allowing sides to overhang. Spoon the strawberry ice-cream into the base and smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 30 mins or until firm.
- move on the jam evenly exceeding the strawberry ice-cream. peak with vanilla ice-cream. sleek slick the surface. Place in the freezer for 30 mins or until firm.
- Spoon green tea or mint choc chip ice-cream more than the vanilla ice-cream. sleek slick the surface. Return to freezer for a other 30 mins or until firm.
- Spoon sorbet higher than the green tea or mint choc chip ice-cream layer. sleek slick the surface. Trim cake to a 12cm x 30cm rectangle. Brush later Frangelico, if desired. Place exceeding the sorbet and lightly press to secure. Cover later foil and place in the freezer for 6 hours or until firm.
- approach the cake onto a serving plate. Decorate in imitation of the meringues, mango, raspberries, melon stars and mint. advance immediately.
Nutritions of Stellar six-layer ice-cream cakecalories: